Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Theory: Fall 2012 Collection

One of my favorite brands to look at is Theory. (I say look at because I can't yet bring myself to spend that much money... *sad look*) So I was happy to learn about Theory's Fall 2012 collection.

The traditional LBD (little black dress)

A girly silk top

Oooooh, leather legging

As much as I love coloar, I think deep down inside I'm still very much a neutrals gal. That's why Theory, with its simple designs and classic pieces, keep drawing me back year after year. Even if it's just to look at.

2 comments:

  1. i <3 theory's clothes too! i too can't bring myself to spend so much money on them, but i definitely agree that their clothes are simple yet elegant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. good to know i'm not the only one who feels that way. thanks for your comment jen!!

      Delete