Friday, August 24, 2012

Fab Five Friday {8/24}

Every Friday, I share 5 things that I loved from the week.

1. Birthday celebration with 2 other August babies. We did brunch. I think maybe we should do this every year?

"moulin rouge french toast"
the AMAZING tiramisu cake from porto's

2. Two impromptu game nights (only one pictured) and of course hanging out with FRIENDS!



3. Good-bye BBQ and dinners (restaurant hopping) for our friend Jason moving to Taiwan for work

water balloon fight in progress

boys = liquor
the boys were shy so this chicken burger will be "jason"
It's not exactly fabulous that he is leaving, but we are all happy for his promotion and his exciting next chapter in life!


4. The sight and smell of fresh laundry

i prefer sun-dried but dryer-dried will have to do for now
Image source


5. Libraries - where I recently found decent movies to check out for free!

yes i'm a nerd!
Image source


Have a great weekend! I plan to get all my errands, Internet readings/research, workout, chores, and sleeping caught up! (That sounds tiring already, boo...)

No comments:

Post a Comment