Saturday, August 18, 2012

Cinema Excitement

1. I'm quite excited about the upcoming Les Miserables. I tried watching the really really old version (so old and probably a foreign version) that I was asleep in 3 minutes. Even with subtitles on, I couldn't understand what was going on.


2. Also excited about The Great Gatsby. I'm going to try to reread the book before the movie comes out.


3. I've been hearing good things about Moonrise Kingdom. It's in my Netflix queue and I can't wait to watch it. In the meantime, if you havn't already, check out Midnight In Paris. It's lovely and deep in a way you don't realize until the end.


4. H and I just watched Friends with Kids. I got the movie because Entertainment Weekly kept mentioning it, and it was much better than I expect (partly because I didn't know what to expect).


5. If I didn't tell you in person, I'm telling you now: Hugo is one of the best movies ever. It is such a beautiful story and such a beautiful movie. You'll have to watch it to know what I'm talking about. Not to mention, Chloe Grace Moretz is one of my favorite actresses (even though she is only 15 or so).

No comments:

Post a Comment