Tuesday, July 3, 2012

{Stylebook} July 4th

This is my first attempt at making a stylebook and I must say, I suck.

I don't really know how to do it (aka make it look nicely) nor the patience/time to get everything right. So I resorted to using a website called Kaboodle to help me. Kaboodle is just like Beso or Net-a-Porter where you can browse a whole bunch of different shops all in one site. Say, you are looking for a red top. Just type it in and it will do the search for you. It's like Google for shopping.

Anyway, I'm not big on July 4th fashion (as in the flags and stars) but I thought these outfits would be nice for your barbecues and July 4th get-togethers. Something easy-breezy. Something I wouldn't be doing as I will be working that day with a really terrible cold then going to my nephew bday party/barbecue.

Happy July 4th!!

July 4th
Kaboodle
July 4th by lyndagp


* I was not compensated in any way for my mention of Kaboodle. Just sharing a tool, 'tis all.

No comments:

Post a Comment