Friday, July 20, 2012

It's Friday... And I got nothing

on the way to work


I've been busy with moving. Well, we are officially moving tomorrow but we've already been moving some small stuff after work the last two days. And let me tell you, it's been tiring. The super hot and humid weather doesn't help, and my arms and back already hurt. I even have several bruises on my legs from the boxes, somehow. I can't wait until Saturday is over with.

Needless to say, moving + lots of things on my mind made me neglect this little haven of my life. But a little break is good, right?? Right??

Here are some things I came across this week on the internet-world:

+ So it is true. The people who you spend your time with determines how successful you will be. Specifically, the 5 closest people. I guess for me that will be H and my coworkers???

+ It's hard to make true friends after 30. I'm screwed.

+ Did I ever introduce you to my all-time favorite travel/fun blog?? Geraldine is the funniest person I ever read. I hope to meet her one day!

+ Who is this?? Apparently Snooki without makeup. Huh?

+ Is fast food really cheaper than healthy food? I love this.


Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment