Saturday, July 7, 2012

Weekend Reading

view from my work
I recently came across some interesting stuff on the Internet. Friends, the internet is a fascinating place. It is also a black hole that sucks up whatever little free time you may have. You may sit down to check email and the next thing you know, it's two hours later and you somehow still havn't checked your email and your browser is set on something ridiculous like Pearls Before Swine comics (PS they are awesome). That's like the time I walked into Target to buy creamer for H and walked out with a set of dumbbells. Don't ask how that happened cuz he's still trying to figure it out too.


+ Oil and Garlic shares how it may be better to accept life as it is today, not how you imagined it would be when you were young

+ Fooducate shares a 4-part lesson on whole grains (1, 2, 3, 4)


+ An article about Busy-ness. I too fall victim to the "I am busy!" charade, but I also believe I am a lazy ambitious person.


+ Women's real thighs

+ How to make optimism work for you

+ The reversal of type 1 diabetes?

+ What happens when 20 minutes worth of fireworks accidentally goes off all at the same time. Oops!

Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment