Saturday, June 30, 2012

Recent Food Adventures

I'm trying to learn Photoshop (in my "free" time - ha!) and have experimented with some pictures from recent homemade food. They are by all means not perfect - and criticisms/suggestions much appreciated.


Homemade food from mom, sister, and sister-in-law for Father's Day. My parents are in town and that just means a lot of food in general. Too bad I don't live at home anymore.


Also for Father's Day, my 8-year nephew opted to make his specialty - bacon-wrapped asparagus. He loves meat while his younger brother loves vegetables, so this is one dish they will scarf down together.


Some cherries my parents and brother's family picked from Cherry Valley.


Some coffee drink my brother made from his new Nespresso. It's a nifty little thing that makes coffee from capsules! (not unlike Keurig but fancier)


I made chicken quesadilla with spinach and mushrooms for dinner one night. I didn't realize they were so hard to stuff (or the tortillas I got were too small). Anyways, they were a hit. H loved them, whee!


In efforts to eat healthier, I also conjured up this pasta and bean salad for H's lunches. (There's still a good batch left... which says they must not be very good. Humph.)

No comments:

Post a Comment