Friday, June 29, 2012

Fab Five Friday {6/29}

Every Friday, I share 5 things that I'm loving this week.

1. I'd like to think that I have a wide taste for music. I'm into pretty much anything except techno, (some) country, and (some) gospel. Last week I shared Gotye, and this week it's going to be Rise Against.


They are one of my all-time favorite what-I-call "young people rock." (Yes, I'm one of those people who refer to the 'other group' as "young people" now that I am about to cross the threshold of the big 3-0. Sobs.)

2. Speaking of rock, my all-time favorite Linkin Park released their Living Things album last week!
This is their Burn It Down mv.


3. Being an Asian, I am cursed with hooded eyelids. I have ashamed and excited at the same time to share that I have rediscovered deep within my stash of goodies the double eyelid tape. It makes my eyes bigger and pop, appearing more energetic. Which is good cuz I've been feeling super tired and somewhat down the last two weeks or so.

4. Playing basketball with H. More like... chasing the ball.


5. Lastly, check out this trailer for a documentary about Jiro, the world's greatest sushi chef.

It is so dreamy and of course makes me hungry. I love sushi!

In other news, I've been trying to deal with my and the other person's insurance companies since my car accident in mid-May. Can I just say how much I HATE dealing with car insurance stuff? the accident totally wasn't my fault and there is already a police report, but for some reason the other insurance company now wants my statement of what happened. I've already called twice and left voice messages but no callback. ARGH!

Have a happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment