Monday, June 25, 2012

Huntington Library (Part 1)

I found some pictures from earlier this year of when I went to the Huntington Library. It's smack in the middle of a (very nice) residential area and houses art collections, libraries, and botanical gardens.


The entrance to the gardens.


This sculpture is one of the first things you'll see inside. *giggles*

The entire library is subdivided into different "gardens" and this one is the sculpture garden, appropriately-named.


I like black-n-white pictures sometimes.


I just like this shot.


I made a new friend during my visit!


For some reason, these steps look very serene and zen-like.


The path to somewhere. Or nowhere.


Crouching tiger, hidden dragon anyone? 

The Huntington Garden also holds a special place in my heart because 1) it's one of the first places I remember visiting when we first moved to the US and 2) it's where H and I went to take our engagement photos. Stay tuned for part 2 for subtropical garden photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment