Saturday, September 1, 2012

Links to Explore

Here are some interesting things I found in the Internet-mosphere this week. I can't believe it's September already. Have a great weekend all!!



These Roald Dahl mugs are adorable. I would get them for my kids. When I actually have kids. (PS: I always thought his name was Ronald.)

Secrets to finding heels that won't kill you - that would be nice

Skinny people can be unhealthy too. I used to be one of them. I sure hope I'm much better now.

Fall Movie Preview: 20 Movies to see this Oscar Season

Coke endorsements. For health organizations.

I already knew that boba, or tapioca pearls, are perilous (haha) for you, but, sigh.

Hipster soups, huh? I want.

If you ever need to make your food taste awesomeR. I'm not sure which I want to try.

Hmm. Sugar found in space. ET made some cupcakes?

No comments:

Post a Comment