Friday, September 14, 2012

Fab Five Friday {9/14}

This week has been somewhat of a roller coaster. I've been sick since last week, and it got better this week, but I feel really exhausted. I think my body is telling me to rest, but it's really hard to. Anyway, onto this week's review!

1. Garlic & Sapphires book - written by a former restaurant critic of the Los Angeles Times and The New York Times, you KNOW it will be a delicious read


2. My new favorite granola bar. A tad too sweet but still yummy.



3. Cool clock H and I got



4. Looking forward to The Mindy Project! Here is the first episode.



5. One of the biggest things that happened this week was the unexpected bonding with a friend and the realization that, whilst I knew that there are certain topics that are better suited to discuss with a particular friend over another, I never felt more refreshed than these few weeks to have "discovered" certain friends with whom I can speak frankly to and about more private and personal concerns. It's great to have people who motivate you to be positive and who genuinely want to be your friend, not just a party-friend.

In other words, people who would tell you a good daycare center when you ask for recommendations rather than point you to a shitty one. (Just an example.)

No comments:

Post a Comment