Monday, November 19, 2012

Fab Five Friday... on a Monday {11/19}

I decided to postpone the Fab Five this week not because I forgot to do it (although there's been many times where I almost forgot), but because I will be on vacation starting today! (Well technically, the vacation started 2 days ago, hehe.) So I wanted to wait until the last minute to share everything that's happened in the last week.

1. my Starbucks gold card - this actually came a few weeks ago but I kept forgetting to share it! It has my name printed on the card!



2. Wedding #1 at Disneyland - so beautiful



3. Wedding #2 - also so beautiful!

romantic candlelights
open bar and not having to drive = getting pretty tipsy and happy and dance-y

4. Last minute spontaneous hangout with friends. Like old times.




5. I woke up Sunday morning with (a slight hangover and) a sense of...gratitude. It still hasn't hit me that Thanksgiving is right around the corner, probably because we will not be in the country. But this week was definitely filled with reminders to be thankful and appreciative: for my parents for helping us plan our vacation, for their selfless-ness at taking care of little details for us, for being my parents; for my in-laws for their generosity with this vacation and for being cool, chill-lax in-laws in general; for my siblings and nephews, being their selfless, silly, albeit sometimes annoying selfs; for my (not new anymore) brother-in-law and sister-in-law (from H) for being accepting of me and for being more like friends; and definitely for H for accepting of my weird self and for his uncomplaining, low key nature. Also, something health-wise came up this week and I was amazed at the amount of get-well-soon wishes that poured in. It was nothing major even, but people expressed their concern and I am very grateful for H's and my friends and even acquaintances.



They say to count your blessings one by one, but I have long since lost count.

Happy Thanksgiving!!

1 comment:

  1. n_n < happy Thanksgiving to you too!!! Thanks for being a part of life. Have a restful and fun vacation~ See you in December. =)

    ReplyDelete