Friday, October 19, 2012

Fab Five Friday {10/19}

It's been a while since I last did anything significant with this blog... Somewhat losing my steam and motivation and also because I have been busy doing other things. In the last 2 weeks, I guess the most significant thing was that I was offered a 2nd job, at a very coveted place... But I turned it down because I wanted a life. The 2nd job would have required me to work 6 days a week, every week, and I "been there done that."

Here's my top 5 for the last two weeks:

1. 1 year anniversary!! We celebrated at Santa Monica beach.


And happened to see Nick Cannon hosting some fundraising event.


H wanted to see Mariah but nope.

We also rented tandem bikes (first time) where H did most (okay, all) of the pedaling.




2. New season of Walking Dead!



3. These shortbread cookies my coworker brought back from her Hawaii vacation.


4. LA had a day of rain and "winter" (before the temp surged back to the 90's...)



5. I can't and don't eat much sweets but when I do, it's gotta be good. These were taken on two separate occasions. One of which was after 10pm. Teehee.



No comments:

Post a Comment